Since 26 October 2010

November 27, 2010

Download Videos and Musics from Youtube

I've been trying to search for a really good Youtube downloader for free, however, the problems are many of them require you to pay for the software before you use and some of them, the speed was really slow. It takes like maybe half an hour for a video. There are also problems like the softwares are too complicated to use as it might require you to copy link address or whatsoever that makes it difficult for newbies. Now here's a software that I am using, Vdownloader. It has none of the problems above, so this is my recommendation and the link to download it.

This software is kinda awesome and my roomies and using them as well due to my recommendation. One thing I like about Vdownloader is that it is easy to use, and you can download videos from Youtube in different format, for example mp3, 3gp and so on. You can choose to download the video, or only the audio part which is really nice if you only want to download the music, not the video together. Vdownloader download things at a very high speed too which is why I fancy it so much. It only take less than 15 minutes for a video (at least to me).

Vdownloader is easy to use if you are a beginner to youtube downloader. First search for the video you want, and click on the share button. You will see a link after that. Copy the link and paste it on Vdownloader, there's a space for it. In my case, I always copy the link in youtube, and the link will automatically goes to my Vdownloader. I don't know whether this applies to all computer but yes, this is so convenient.

However, there is a thing I dislike about Vdownloader. Sometimes they require you to upgrade your software before allowing you to download some of copyright protected videos. I hate it so much when I like the video and they wouldn't let me download it. But still there are a lot of videos which they allow you to download on youtube, so this is certainly not a big problem.

This is really an awesome software to use. It saves you a lot of time and energy plus, it is free!

Bloggers.com

Review this blog on Bloggers.com