Since 26 October 2010

July 8, 2011

Mister-Who-Two? Chris Evans

After the girl, here is the guy. This 30 years old handsome is one of my favorite. Chris Evans starred in a lot of movies, some lead roles, some minors. I like him because of his goofiness and his sense of humor, I guess.

Stop all the blah-blah-blah and see who is he. :)





Now guess what BIG character has he played before?


1) Chris Evans as Johnny Storm/Human Torch (Fantastic Four and Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer)

He played as the young man who has the special ability to control the element fire. In the first movie of the sequel, he played the supporting role while in the second movie of the sequel, his role became more important and became the major one. Here is some of the scenes:




2) Chris Evans as Ryan (Cellular)
Cellular is an American thriller film which has also been remade into a Hong Kong movie with the same story. Chris played a leading role in this movie.



This is a nice movie and thrilling enough, calling to all the thriller lovers! :)

3) Chris Evans as Nick Gant (Push)
Another thriller that I quite fancy, Push. It is more to sci-fi movie with story about people with special abilities hiding from people who try to kill them. In this movie Chris played a leading role too.



FYI he has the power of telekinesis in this movie, thumbs up! I love telekinesis.

4) Chris Evans as Jake Jensen (The Losers)
A minor role but also he is as cool as always, and as funny as always.



5) Chris Evans as Lucas Lee (Scott Pilgrim vs. the World)
Honestly I haven't watch this movie yet, so I can't provide pictures. But I really want to watch this. I might update after I done watching. :)

Much love, Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment.

Bloggers.com

Review this blog on Bloggers.com