Since 26 October 2010

June 16, 2011

Mix & Match with [little yellow dress]


Hey everyone its been a long while since I blogged and I admit that I have been uninspired for a very long time. Well since this is first post after the big holiday from blogger, I have decided to do something very fun I would say and somehow hope it would be useful to some people. Yes, like the title has said, its about a fashion mix and match!

In this post I am going to show how I mix and match some clothing that had been stereotypically thought that can only wear once in certain occasion. However to me, every clothes or dress has the op
portunity to mingle around with different accessories, which means as you accessorize yourselves with different garments or accessories, you will find that the outcome could be different as well that it might surprise you. :)

The subject I am going to use today is the yellow colour short dress I wore to my graduation dinner. Well, the photo quality has been a little poor but let's just focus on how I combine different garments together. I have tried to mix the dress with a black colour vest, a long jacket, a short tutu skirt and also a pair of jeans. Now here's a photo of the dress itself (I know I don't look very good and also I curled my hair to fit the rockstar style that I tried to do) :


Original look
As you can see the quality of the photo is not very good. This is my yellow dress and there's a small belt a bit above my waist. I haven't prepare this look very well so apology from me. :)
Now let's see the second look that we can obtain from this dress. I put on a black colour vest and I was not wearing any shoes but any stilettos or gladiator heels will do. If you have a black colour boots, I think it will go well with this look too.

Second look

Okay, here's the second look I created with a vest and the yellow dress. I personally think it's kind of cool. :p
Now let's move on to the third look:

Third look
This is the third look and I combine a jacket and the dress together. I used to bought this jacket because it reminds me of the sexy girl on motorcycle. Teehee. :p Now when it goes together with this dress, it created a rather casual look to me and this look can always goes with boots or even ballet flats.
Next is the fourth look:


Fourth look

Well, this is most likely my favorite look of all, because I am such a big fan of tutu skirt, they are just too cute. Hehe. This is also an easy look to nail for a date night or to attend a party.
Here's the last look which I combine the dress with a pair of long jeans. This time the dress will act as a yellow top and to nail this look, I accessorize with a vest which I used earlier before. Together they make a really cool look especially for tall people. :)

Fifth look

I hope you guys enjoy this and feel free to try them out! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment.

Bloggers.com

Review this blog on Bloggers.com