Since 26 October 2010

March 5, 2011

Night of Glam and Fame (AMSA Dinner and Dance : Bedazzled The Limelight)

Hey guys, I am here again blogging. this time about a dinner I went last night. Yesterday Aimst Matriculation Student Association (AMSA) held an event namely 'Dinner and Dance' with the theme of B'dazzled The Limelight (living your hollywood dream). Well.. it was a great night, with lots of friends and course mate. We ate, danced and photoshot plus I was performing a dance. There was no night in AIMST better than this one. :D

Everyone knows I always prepare well for dinner event. So... yesterday I started to prepare at 4 o clock sharp. Putting on make-ups on myself and friends, doing my hairdo, and other stuffs. This cost me a lot of time. When I was finally prepared, it was already 7. Since I was one of the performers, I had to be there by 7 while the dinner started at 8. (Don't know why lah.) During the whole party, we were taking pictures all the time. Everyone was dressing so awesome and pretty (for girls)/handsome (for guys).

My performance went great too (at least I think so). I hope everyone had fun last night. One of the most orgasmic part was the open dance floor. Now only I know that AIMST students partaaaaay really hard. I can see that everyone was crazy to the max on the stage of course including my friends that never been to the dance floor with me before.

Well.... the most regrettable things I had last night was not bring my own camera, at the end I didn't have any pictures in my hand (sad). Plus I didn't take any pictures of me on the red carpet which I should've do. Whatever....

Here are some pictures are I grab from my friends facebook so that I can actually blog about them. All credits goes to them. :)



[From left: Ashvinia, Me, Amber, Sasvin, Venise, Chiew Ching]



[In the picture: Khai Leong, Lesslar, Wei Han, Melvin, Jake, Wei Kai, Cassie, Shan Shan, Me, Chiew Ching, Poh Geik, Venise, Yi Wen, Eileen, Amber]



[Chandini and Me]



[In this picture: Khai Leong, Wei Han, Amber, Poh Geik, Chiew Ching, Venise, Yi Wen, Wei Kai, Shan Shan, Me, Cassie]



[Raaginey and Me]



[Khai Leong and Me]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment.

Bloggers.com

Review this blog on Bloggers.com