Since 26 October 2010

March 6, 2011

2 In A Row!!!

Yay! I found a reason to blog today because I just watched 2 freaking awesome movies and I decided to write a review. I went out with a few friends and watched 2 movies in a row, I Am Number Four and Sanctum.


First of all, I went to watch I Am Number Four without looking up the story on the internet. I do this now and always because I don't like to spoil my feeling about the movie and all the anticipation especially if there's surprises in the movie. However, I did searching for the synopsis of Sanctum because we never plan to watch this movie.

Okay.. I'll shut all the talking crap and go straight to the main point now. First of all, I Am Number Four has NO ending! Yea, no ending and I am dissapointed! That is because the story will continue at the part 2 of the movie. At the beginning of the story, I sort of feel bored. The story is scattered and I can't pick up the idea, AT FIRST. But at the midway of the movie, I started to feel excited. The main concept of the story can't be considered as fresh new (typical alien movies), however, this movie blown me away by its awesome visual design and action scenes.

The cast wasn't bad too. Starring by Alex Pettyfer, Dianna Agron, and Teressa Palmer. Pettyfer is the one that also stars in the movie 'Beastly' while Agron is one of the cast in 'Glee'. This is the 2nd time I mistakenly thought that Teresa Palmer was Ali Larter. Damn they look so alike! Overall, I would rate this movie 3.8 out of 5.

Next that would be Sanctum. I've been wanting to watch this movie and now I've watched it, I am proud to say that I am so not gonna regret this! This movie is thrilling, blood pumping and touching at the same time. If you are going to watch this movie, please go for 3D. You will see something that you have never seen in your life before. The scene in the cave is the most mesmerizing one and one of the most amazing mother nature I've ever seen. The deepness and mystery that are waited to be explore just too beautiful for me to stand.

Besides of the amazing visual effects, the plot is done well too. Like other disaster movies, many people dies, but somehow it touches me. It makes me realize something. Believe in someone that actually cares about you, cause ther are the person that will die for you. I nearly cry at the end but I manage to control myself. Even though I like this movie, I still hope for another ending. I mean not the sad one and the typical one (everyone dies except the hero). Overall, I will rate this movie 4.5 out of 5. :)It's too awesome to be missed!

Well.. that's all for today. I hope to keep you all update with some new movie reviews! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment.

Bloggers.com

Review this blog on Bloggers.com