Since 26 October 2010

July 8, 2011

Miss-Who-Two? Zoe Saldana

Hey peeps! Welcome to my new blog section Mister/Miss-Who-Two. In this section I am going to feature celebrities that have disguised in some movies which you might not have guess who they really are, or a bit curious-but-lazy-to-search-who-are-they. :) This is going to be so fun.

If you know who is Zoe Saldana, you will know that she is one pretty hot chic. However, do you know all the weirdly character she has played in some of the BIG movies? She is one of the actress that I admire most, not only for her sizzling hotness, but her acting skill that make all the characters she played come alive, and you will realize that she is not only ZOE SALDANA. Now let's see how she looks like in Zoe Saldana:




Well she looks awesome isn't she? Now let's see this master of disguise in some of the blockbuster movies. :) To make this fun-ner, I beg you guys to please make a guess before clicking the link below.


1) Zoe Saldana as Neytiri (Avatar)



Looking good ain't she, even she is in umm... blue?

2) Zoe Saldana as Anamaria (Pirates of Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl)

Ha! I bet you guys would never guess this one. She is in Pirates too! In pirates, she played the character Anamaria, the girl that claimed Jack Sparrow stole her ship and forced Jack to let her board his ship.



3) Zoe Saldana as Uhura (Star Trek)

Hmm... Not a big fan of this movie tho but I swear I had watched it before, but totally forgot whats the movie about. :p But I like the series. In this movie, Zoe played Uhura (a hot chic too).




4) Zoe Saldana as Aisha ( The Losers)

I love this movie! and Zoe looks absolutely cool in this movie with piercing on her eyebrow!




5) Zoe Saldana as Lily (Takers)

I can't find pictures of her in this movie, maybe its because she has a minor role. But anyway, I slept while watching this movie in the cinema. So :p

She also done a few other character, which I don't need to mention much. I really admire this girl (AGAIN). Much love, Zoe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment.

Bloggers.com

Review this blog on Bloggers.com