Since 26 October 2010

July 15, 2011

15 July 2011

Quote of the day - Action is the real measure of intelligence. - Napoleon Hill

Sorry for not updating my blog very often, cause I found myself staring at the small blank space in front of me when I click for a new post. Well, so I thought to not let my blog look like an abandoned ruin, I will just simply update you guys about my life. :)

Well, if you haven't see it in my status update on my facebook, I will just make it brief here that I found out an ex-friend of mine, or I would rather say that she is my friendnemy has called me dumb in her blog. I know I shouldn't be pissed off, which I really am not at stupid thing like this. The blog has been like months ago, still it doesn't feel right, or should I say it doesn't feel me, if I don't let her know I am not like what she thought. Okay, to clear your confusion, she also said that I am not friend with her anymore because I am jealous with her. This is the part that I am not quite clear. I hope she is just joking, cause she is so wrong about that. LOL! I can't even imagine she thinks that I am jealous at her. Oh gosh! I feel like laughing out loud! Excuse me? I don't think you have a brain.

I am not really the kind of person who jealous at people, but if I really do, I will consider it as admire instead of jealous. Listen out, I think you are the person who is jealous at me. I respect everyone as who they are, unlike you, I don't use my friends or anyone to achieve my goal. Here a little piece of advice for you, if you want to use someone again to achieve your goal, please don't use your friend anymore, I would rather you use a stranger than hurting people around you.

I think that's the end of that story, and here's another. For those who don't know yet, I am going to pursue my studies in pharmacy on August. Well, it's not really what I expected, but I am still glad I made this decision too. I think pharmacist will suits me very well. :) And to all my friends who got what they want, and those who are still waiting, a very good luck from me to you! You all are the best that I know. Muah! <3 :)


Much love,
Fiona.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment.

Bloggers.com

Review this blog on Bloggers.com