Since 26 October 2010

February 14, 2011

My Self-learn Photoshop Effects #1 - Papercraft effect

Hey, its's been a long time since I updated this blog. Honestly I'm kinda lazy and uninspired to write anything. Today I've something for you guys which I did it myself. Of course, I didn't create this whole thing by myself. I followed steps from internet tutorial, I learnt and I did a version of my own. Graphic designing (I haven't actually design anything yet) is one of my hobbies since very long time ago and I decided to posted them on my blog. I am seriously not born to be artistic, I can't even draw but I've been constantly learning on all these stuffs hoping that maybe someday I could use some of these skills. Okay... you all have my utmost welcome to comment on my 'art piece' (if you allow me to say that). I know it doesn't look really good, but at least, I'm trying. :| Well... enjoy!






(Original)



(By me)

2 comments:

  1. lol. spilling my dear. Anyway, good trial for a first timer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruilynn, this is not my first time. :) But it's the first time I posted it.

    ReplyDelete

Make a comment.

Bloggers.com

Review this blog on Bloggers.com