Since 26 October 2010

February 20, 2011

When Funs Ends, Misery Comes!

Ahh..for all the Foundation July batch students today is the last day of this awesome holiday (sobs..) and tomorrow will be the starting of a new semester. I hope you all really had fun this whole week and I bet you all did!

This holiday is the most relaxing holiday I ever had. Sleeping, watching movies and surfing the internet are all I have done. Some may say that it's boring but I will take it as a release since I have been away from all that during exam. Such a holiday is something that I always dream of.

I have kept myself at home throughout the week. I am not a loner, and that's not because I have nowhere to go, I just need to be alone. This is the first time I actually like to be bored! :) I get enough of sleep (10 hours each day), get enough of entertainment (watch enough of movies) and get enough of spaces (been disconnected from the world). I bet not every one can do that! Ha!

Well.. I hope you all are jealous with how I spent my holiday, 'cause I really had fun! See y'all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment.

Bloggers.com

Review this blog on Bloggers.com