Since 26 October 2010

November 14, 2010

Shop Till 'I' Drop

It's Saturday again! One of my favorite day in a week. Today I went shopping with my 2 other roomies.

Firstly, we got our dinner in a restaurant near the mall. The dinner was not bad, spicy a little bit though. After we headed to the shopping mall and started to hunt for fellow clothings and shoes. I am a serious and aggresive shopper, every one who know me would have know that. :p Therefore I bought a pair of shoes with RM20, a handbag with RM35 and a hair straightener to replace my broken one.

After that we went to Tesco to get our sundry goods. I bought some foods and also an iron. FYI, I've been living without an iron for more than 4 months. That was until my mom persuaded me to get one is the supermarket. Due to the lacking of cash in my purse, I stopped picking up things and put in my shopping cart. haha. At the end when we paid for our stuffs, 'uh-oh' I have insufficient money to pay for my roommate and my stuffs. I borrowed money from another roommate and paid for them.

When we are about to go home, we realize that we do not have transportation to go back to hostel. Desperately, we found a cab outside the supermarket. Unfortunately the taxi driver said that he have to pick up his customers first before he could come back and fetch us. So we waited him for like half an hour. At lasttt...we were home!

Awww..... I have a really great day with my dear roomies and friends. Nothing is more joyous in the world than shopping with my heart out. heeeheee... that's all for today. Tata!




Bloggers.com

Review this blog on Bloggers.com