Since 26 October 2010

November 9, 2010

The Most Adorable Mummy I've Ever Seen

I went to the cinema last Sunday and watched the movie 'Adele: The Rise of The Mummy'. At first I thought of watching ''Unstoppable', but then I decided that I need something more exciting (the title did sounds exciting), I watched it.

As I mentioned just now, the title sounded like it's a typical horror mummy-movie. However, it turns out that it was a comedy. The movie was all about Adele Blanc-sec, a journalist and also a adventurer, trying to resurrect a mummy which previously is a doctor, so that he could save her sister's life. At the meanwhile, she struggle with another young man, Andrej to solve a crisis involving a pterodactyl.

This movie was full of humour and some of the time, it was breathtaking. I especially love the part that the mummy weren't like those we saw in 'The Mummy' series movies. Apart that they spoke like a normal human being, they acted like one too. Except that their appearances were mummy-like, they were like one of the cartoon in the animation movie.

Another thing I like about this movie is the cast. They didn't use any box office success stars and neither did any big appearance for the movie, they still touched my heart and made me laughing my heart out though. If you even try to google this movie, you will realize that the movie don't even has a wiki page.

The only thing that I dislike was the ending. The ending was sort of meaningless. It also left me hanging when the story ended and I didn't even realize the story ended. Apart from this, it was overall a good movie and you definitely have my recommendation on this movie. :)

Bloggers.com

Review this blog on Bloggers.com