Since 26 October 2010

December 3, 2011

The Enemy with the name starts with 'E'

My latest enemy = Examination

I am back! But not for something good, of course. I AM HIGHLY STRESSED OUT FOR EXAM! Literary. So thought I should write something to release tension. :D

Well, as a pharmacy undergraduate, examination is HELL! Lots of stuffs to study and most dreadful part, is to memorize all of them! Yes, I mean almost all of them. For this term, I have taken subjects like Anatomy (It spells HELL!), Physiology, Pharmaceutical Organic Chemistry, and so on. I know deeply in my heart that I will never be able cover all the topics, what more memorizing them (Nah, I don't know how some people do it!). So I decided to just take my time to understand what I can.

I am sure a lot of people encounter this same situation: Unable to stick to your books or notes or whatsoever as the exam days approach. Especially for us, I mean me and my coursemate, we have study break 1 week before exam. I find this week extremely unproductive and it definitely has slow down my revision progress. Like WTH? I don't know why is this happening. Why can't we just order our stupid brain to stop running around and think about foods, movies, games, party and stuffs? IDK. Maybe if I am clever enough I could be able to do that. :D

Anyway, study is a priority right now. Too bad I have to miss out all the fun that are going on lately. Good luck to everyone who is having exam, or will be having exam! (Don't screw it!) :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment.

Bloggers.com

Review this blog on Bloggers.com