Since 26 October 2010

October 7, 2011

Review: Curling Hair using Curl Rollers.

Hey guys, just a quick one here. I had a lot of fun doing new hairstyles for my hair. The most fundamental step to create great look with simple hair styles is to curl it. Well lately I've been curling my hair using some curl rollers, instead of heating curling iron. I found the result quite satisfying. It turns out to be very naturally and the curls also last longer. Some of my friends even said that the curls are more defined then those I curled using a curling iron.

Curling your hair using curl rollers are easier than using a curling iron. All you need is to get a lot of curl rollers, yes I do mean a lot, cause you can't curl too much of hair in a single roller, especially if you have thick and long hair like me. And for the type of curl roller, I have both classic type and velcro type. I found the second type not as effective as the classic one. It doesn't curl you hair nicely especially for layered hair like mine, and even if it did, it can't last longer than the curls created from the classic type. Prior to putting on your curl rollers, wet your hair a little bit. This is vital to create natural curls. You don't have to make it super wet that water can drip from your hair, just 60-70% should be enough. If you are not going to sleep with the curl rollers overnight, then you should not wet it anything more than that cause if it doesn't dry on time, your curls won't formed. I've tried putting up curl rollers 2 hours before styling it. I wet it to about 50%, and it still works! Hairspray helps too!

Sadly I don't have any picture of my curls with me now, but will try and get one and share it here. Till then, have fun with your hair! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment.

Bloggers.com

Review this blog on Bloggers.com