Since 26 October 2010

September 1, 2011

Alternative Rock Never Die!

 photos and images hand gestures

Alternative rock or should I say rock music never die , I don't listen to songs that I can sing to, but I listen to songs that make me high. Alternative rock is almost orgasmic to me. Mmm.. :p

I think it all started when I was still in very young age, when my dad listened to all those pop and country rock like Bee Gees, Eagles and all the cool stuffs, and I was amazed by guitars and country stuffs. Then I started to grow up and I started listening to alternative rock. Now I listened and I love alt. rock, country rock, pop rock and all sorta rock music, except of black metal which freak me out a lot.

Though not many people understands why I love alternative rock, not even my own sister could understand, she said why is it cool with all the screaming stuffs. But do I look like those type of girls who listen to r&b or teen pop or whatsoever? Okay, here's the truth, I love alternative rock, or sometimes I do love pop rock or a bit of heavy metal (Huh??).

I don't quite believe that nowadays youngster know if there's such thing as alternative rock in this holy freaking world. Count the people who raise hands when u say bands like papa roach, mcr, We The Kings, or something like simple plan and all american reject, and you can see the world are so pathetic that not many people left who adore music like this.

I am not trying to say that I don't like other genre but I think people in this world should appreciate music like those instead of some justin bieber shit. I do like some other r&b music but being in love alt. rock is so incredible. Remember what I mentioned, ORGASMIC! ORGASMIC man!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment.

Bloggers.com

Review this blog on Bloggers.com