Since 26 October 2010

May 5, 2011

Love ever, hate never.


I came across with this picture of love a moment ago. It is very cute and sweet enough. It sorts of remind me to love everyone around me, including those I have not been talking too much lately but I have not forgot you.

Love is an important element of all. No matter how many hardship we endure, love is always there for us. Especially with so many crimes and wars going around, not to mention those small little fights that almost each and every one of us probably has everyday. Have you ever stop and wonder how long have you quit loving someone or something? Have you stop loving yourself?

I believe that love is the solution to all problems. With love, there will not be hatred, argument, fights, wars, and hurts. If you are feeling annoyed or irritated, think for a moment on how much you love somebody or even how much you love yourself. If you are feeling down, remind yourself that there is always 2 person that love you no matter what - your parents and that they have sacrifice a lot to prove their love to you.

I love everyone I have in my life, even though sometimes we do not get along well, or we do not agree on something. But I know we all happened to be each other's life for a reason. I will try my best to love everyone as much as I could, like how I want everyone to love me. :)



Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love. - Mother Teresa
.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment.

Bloggers.com

Review this blog on Bloggers.com